"Blessing overcomes obstacles and reveals the essence of the teaching."—Sakyong Mipham RinpocheAdhishthana
, meaning "blessing" in Sanskrit, addresses the common intention and practice of the six or seven different ngöndros that vajrayana students under the Shambhala umbrella presently do.
Compiled from the Sakyong's instructions at vajrayana programs from 2002 to 2007, Adhishthana
provides short, focused teachings that readers can easily digest. Chapters include
- Developing the Vajrayana Motivation
- Changing Our Relationship with Appearances
- Certainty in the View
- The Importance of Motivation
- The Four Reminders
- Generation and Completion
- Three Components of Visualization
- Refuge, Prostrations, Mantra, Mandala
- Guru Yoga
Softcover, 6" x 9"
Available to students who have completed Shambhala Vajrayana Seminary.