"Ashe is the most primordial, basic essence of what things are." —Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche
Compiled mainly from the Sakyong's teachings at Kalapa gatherings in 2000 and 2003, Ashe & the Four Dignities
is a guide to understanding Ashe, the seed syllable of Shambhala. Each chapter elaborates on a particular theme, such as
- A short history of the Shambhala terma
- The meaning of Ashe for our age
- Holding the view of basic goodness
- Obstacles to raising windhorse—and how to overcome them
- Court principle and sacred world
Also included are in-depth desciptions of the four dignities, as well as guided instruction on raising windhorse and stroke practice.
Softcover, 6" x 9"
148 pp.Available to students who have received lungta and stroke transmission.