In July 2009, Shambhala Mountain Center hosted over 350 practitioners for the first-ever sangha retreat, a week-long program led by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, Ani Pema Chödrön, and Acharya Adam Lobel. The theme was "Cultivating Gentleness and Strength." The first two talks of the retreat were broadcast to the international sangha, with the Sakyong and Pema taking questions from people all over. Included here on video are
- Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche: Going in the Right Direction
- Ani Pema Chödrön: Intentional Gentleness
- The Sakyong: Gentleness is the Greatest Strength
- Ani Pema: Gentleness Leads to Nonaggression
- The Sakyong: Guided Meditation & Dissolving the Mandala
This set also contains Acharya Lobel's talks and meditation instructions in MP3 audio format.
5 DVDs, 1 MP3 CD