This hour-long collection of highlights from Thus I Have Heard: The Teachings of Chögyam Trungpa
provides an excellent introduction to the power, depth, and brilliance of Vidyadhara Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche during the seventeen years that he taught in North America. Excerpted from remastered video, it includes
- An interview about the Vidyadhara's own upbringing & the training of his students (Karme-Chöling, 1980)
- The meditation instruction he gave to 1500 students at once (Naropa University, 1974)
- A teaching about the wisdom of the nontheistic lineage (Boulder, 1976)
- A teaching on aggression as an obstacle to perception & creativity (Naropa University, 1975)
- A public talk about his vision for creating an enlightened society of Shambhala warriors (Boston, 1982)
These teachings vividly convey the Vidyadhara's gentleness, humor, and capacity to touch the essence of humanity in his students.