In August 2011, Shambhala's Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, Ani Pema Chodron, and Acharya Adam Lobel led Being Brave: Transforming Our World. In Halifax and online, thousands participated in this five-day retreat aimed at awakening kindness and courage in order to shift the direction of human destiny and bring about global change.
Shambhala Media is pleased to offer this DVD set of eight carefully selected talks for your home or meditation group including a bonus talk from the Shambhala Mountain Center Being Brave retreat. The four-disc set includes:
1. A Human Tradition, Adam Lobel, 35 min.
2. A Culture of Basic Goodness, Sakyong Mipham, 64 min.
3. Bringing Meditation Into Our Culture, Sakyong Mipham, 70 min.
4. The Bravery of Openness, Pema Chodron, 65 min.
5. Contemplating Bravery, Sakyong Mipham, 58 min.
6. The Bravery of Compassion, Pema Chodron, 71 min.
7. Creating Enlightened Society, Sakyong Mipham, 95 min.
Bonus talk: The Proclamation of Goodness, Sakyong Mipham, 39 min.
Talk outlines are available as a PDF file on the first disc.